1. New York Jets (5-1) – The Jets defense is outstanding along with a very offense.
2. New England Patriots (4-1) – The Patriots won in overtime against the Ravens.
3. Pittsburgh Steelers (4-1) – The Steelers got quarterback Ben Roethlisberger back and still have their great defense they are going to be hard to beat this season.
4. Baltimore Ravens (4-2) – The Ravens lost a very close game against the Patriots.
5. Indianapolis Colts (4-2) – There is news that tight end Dallas Clark might be out for a while and if so that will hurt the Colts offense.
6. New York Giants (4-2) – Right now the Giants are the best team in the NFC and they can take out the Cowboys this Monday Night.
7. New Orleans Saints (4-2) – The Saints are rounding in to form.
8. Atlanta Falcons (4-2) – The Falcons didn’t look very good against the Eagles.
9. Houston Texans (4-2) – Great last second win against the Chiefs.
10. Tennessee Titans (4-2) – Vince Young got hurt on Monday Night but the Titans where still able to beat the Jaguars.
11. Philadelphia Eagles (4-2) – The Eagles and Kevin Kolb rolled over the Falcons.
12. Chicago Bears (4-2) – The Bears have to fix their offensive line.
13. Miami Dolphins (3-2) – The Dolphins where able to go to Green Bay and beat the Packers.
14. Arizona Cardinals (3-2) – The Cardinals are coming off their bye.
15. Seattle Seahawks (3-2) – The Seahawks where able to go into Chicago and beat the Bears.
16. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-2) – Tampa Bay was is starting to come back to where we thought they where.
17. Kansas City Chiefs (3-2) – A heart breaking lose in the last seconds against the Texans.
18. Green Bay Packers (3-3) – The Packers injuries are starting to catch up with them.
19. Washington Redskins (3-3) – The Redskins are still a work in progress.
20. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-3) – The Jaguars didn’t look good on Monday Night against the Titans.
21. St. Louis Rams (3-3) – Can the Rams win the NFC West?
22. Cincinnati Bengals (2-3) – The Bengals are coming off their bye.
23. Minnesota Vikings (2-3) – This week is Farve vs. the Packers Part 3.
24. Oakland Raiders (2-4) – The Raiders really need to find a quarterback.
25. San Diego Chargers (2-4) – The Chargers have to start putting some wins together or they will be left out of the playoffs this year.
26. Denver Broncos (2-4) – Good thing the Broncos play in the AFC West cause they still have a shot to win the division.
27. Dallas Cowboys (1-4) – Monday Night against the Giants is a must win.
28. San Francisco 49ers (1-5) – If the 49ers can get on a roll they still can win the NFC West.
29. Detroit Lions (1-5) – After their bye it looks like Matthew Stafford should be back.
30. Cleveland Browns (1-5) – Rookie quarterback Colt McCoy should get his second start.
31. Carolina Panthers (0-5) – It might be a long season for the Panthers.
32. Buffalo Bills (0-5) – The Bills will play hard this whole season but when it said and done they will be pick 1st in the 2011 NFL Draft.