1. Oregon (6-0) – This Thursday they play UCLA at home and let see if they can hold on to the number one ranking.
2. Boise State (6-0) – Boise State just has to hope that Virginia Tech and Oregon State can have a good season this year.
3. TCU (6-0) – TCU wins again, they are waiting for their only test left for the season November 6th against Utah.
4. Oklahoma (6-0) – Oklahoma is a very good team and in the BCS standings they are number one.
5. Auburn (7-0) – Great game this Saturday and Auburn takes on LSU.
6. LSU (7-0) – Can they stop Cam Newton and Auburn this upcoming Saturday.
7. Michigan State (7-0) – They have to travel outside the state of Michigan this Saturday to take on Northwestern.
8. Alabama (6-1) – They just have to hope that teams head of them lose.
9. Utah (6-0) – Utah should be undefeated when the go in their game against TCU, November 6th.
10. Wisconsin (6-1) – A huge win this Saturday against Ohio State.
11. Ohio State (6-1) – Ohio State didn’t play well when they traveled to Wisconsin and still have to travel to Iowa.
12. Stanford (5-1) – They still have to take on Arizona which should be a good game.
13. Arizona (5-1) – They still have Stanford and Oregon on their schedule.
14. Iowa (5-1) – A big game against Wisconsin this Saturday.
15. Nebraska (5-1) – Nebraska needs to bounce back from the Texas loss and get ready for a very good Oklahoma State team.
16. Florida State (5-1) – Florida State might be able to run the table and depending on what happens have an outside shot at playing for a National Title.
17. Oklahoma State (6-0) – A huge game this Saturday against Nebraska.
18. Missouri (6-0) –A huge game this Saturday against Oklahoma.
19. West Virginia (4-1) – Clearly the best team in the Big East.
20. South Carolina (4-2) – A huge let down against Kentucky this past Saturday.
21. Arkansas (4-2) – They hope to get quarterback Ryan Mallett back soon.
22. Miami (FL) (3-2) – They can get rolling in the next few weeks in the ACC.
23. Texas (4-2) – A huge win against Nebraska this past Saturday.
24. Kansas State (5-1) – A bounce back win against Kansas.
25. Michigan (5-2) – They can’t only win one Big Ten game like they did last year can they?