Tuesday, October 5, 2010
VanFulpen’s NFL Power Rankings – Week 4
1. Kansas City Chiefs (3-0) – Only reason they are number in the power
ranking is because they are the only undefeated team.
2. New Orleans Saints (3-1) – They won another close game they are as explosive as they where last year on offense.
3. Green Bay Packers (3-1) – They got back on track against the Lions.
4. Houston Texans (3-1) – Beat Oakland without wide receiver Andre Johnson.
5. Baltimore Ravens (3-1) – Quarterback Joe Flacco was able to lead the Ravens to a last minute win against the Steelers.
6. Pittsburgh Steelers (3-1) – Lost in the last minute to the Ravens but now they get their quarterback back.
7. New York Jets (3-1) – The Jets keep things rolling against the Bills.
8. New England Patriots (3-1) – The Patriots went down to Miami and look care of the Dolphins.
9. Chicago Bears (3-1) – The Bears could block the New York Giants and couldn’t do anything on offense.
10. Atlanta Falcons (3-1) – The Falcons found a way to win against the 49ers.
11. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1) – Had their bye this past week.
12. Indianapolis Colts (2-2) – The Colts lost on an end of the game 59 yard field goal against the Jaguars.
13. San Diego Chargers (2-2) – The Chargers where able to roll against the Arizona Cardinals at home.
14. New York Giants (2-2) – Their defensive line dominating the game against the Bears this week.
15. Cincinnati Bengals (2-2) – The Bengals have to get their offense going on their hopes of making the playoffs in back to back season might not be a reality.
16. Tennessee Titans (2-2) – The Titans have been up and down this season and they need to find a way to get Chris Johnson off and running.
17. Miami Dolphins (2-2) – Back-to-back losses at home against divisional teams not a great way to start off the season.
18. Washington Redskins (2-2) – Donovan McNabb was able to go back to Philadelphia and get a win.
19. Philadelphia Eagles (2-2) – The Eagles might have lost Michael Vick for a few weeks, if so it could be a rough stretch for the Eagles.
20. Seattle Seahawks (2-2) – The Seahawks are so up and down this season and if they could play consistent they could have a chance to win the NFC West.
21. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-2) – A huge win at home against the Indianapolis Colts.
22. Denver Broncos (2-2) – The Broncos where able to make enough plays to beat the Titans.
23. St. Louis Rams (2-2) – The Rams have won back to back games, can they make it three in a row, well they are playing the Lions this week.
24. Arizona Cardinals (2-2) – The Cardinals went to Max Hall at quarterback after Derrick Anderson was ineffective against the Chargers.
25. Minnesota Vikings (1-2) – Had their bye this past week.
26. Dallas Cowboys (1-2) – Had their bye this past week.
27. Oakland Raiders (1-3) – Quarterback Bruce Gradkowski just isn’t the answer in Oakland and they will be looking for another quarterback this off-season.
28. Cleveland Browns (1-3) – The Browns were able to steal a win against the Bengals this past week.
29. San Francisco 49ers (0-4) – The 49ers might be 0-4 but in the NFC West they still have a chance but must turn it around this week against the Eagles.
30. Detroit Lions (0-4) – Lions fans can’t wait to get quarterback Matthew Stafford back.
31. Carolina Panthers (0-4) – The Panthers had a chance against the Saints but just couldn’t make the plays at the end to win the game.
32. Buffalo Bills (0-4) – The Bills will play hard this whole season but when it said and done they will be pick 1st in the 2011 NFL Draft.