Monday, October 4, 2010
VanFulpen's College Football Poll
1. Alabama (5-0) – No rest in the SEC as Alabama takes on South Carolina this week.
2. Ohio State (5-0) – Ohio State takes on Indiana this week as the wait to for a real Big Ten test in two weeks against Wisconsin.
3. Oregon (5-0) – Oregon beat a very good team in Stanford and should roll this week against Washington State.
4. Boise State (4-0) – Boise State is rolling along with another win in the WAC
5. TCU (5-0) – TCU wins again, they are waiting for their only test left for the season November 6th against Utah.
6. Nebraska (4-0) – Nebraska plays Thursday against Kansas State a good test for them as well as Kansas State running back Daniel Thomas.
7. Oklahoma (5-0) – Beat Texas this past Saturday and might have a shot of going 12-0 going into the Big 12 Championship game.
8. Auburn (5-0) – Auburn rolled this week and now the next big SEC game isn’t until October 16th against Arkansas.
9. Arizona (4-0) – Big game this week against a very good Oregon State team.
10. LSU (5-0) – A wild finish against Tennessee where they were able to get the win, now a huge game against Florida.
11. Utah (4-0) – Utah should be undefeated when the go in their game against TCU, November 6th.
12. Arkansas (3-1) – Can Ryan Mallett and Arkansas bounce back this week against Texas A & M.
13. Iowa (4-1) – A big win against Penn State at home, and take on Michigan in two weeks.
14. Michigan State (5-0) – Huge win against Wisconsin now they take on Michigan in Ann Arbor.
15. Michigan (5-0) –Denard Robinson showed his magic against Indiana now he and Michigan take on Michigan State at home.
16. Stanford (4-1) – Stanford lost at Oregon and now are at home this week against USC.
17. Miami (FL) (3-1) – A huge game this week against Florida State.
18. Florida (4-1) – The Gators just got beat down against Alabama and hope to bounce back against LSU this week.
19. South Carolina (3-1) – At least they had the week off before they have to play the best team in college football in Alabama.
20 Wisconsin (4-1) – The lost to Michigan State this past week but in two week can make that up as they take on Ohio State.
21. Florida State (4-1) – Florida State has to travel to Miami to take on the Hurricanes at night.
22. Nevada (5-0) – The Wolf Pack are waiting for their November 26 match-up against Boise State.
23. Kansas State (4-0) – Kansas State takes on Nebraska this week and they need running back Daniel Thomas to have a big game.
24. Oklahoma State (4-0) – Big win on this past Thursday Night against Texas A&M and their next big game is October 23 against Nebraska.
25. Missouri (4-0) – Missouri hasn’t played anyone really so far this season but will as they start to get into the Big 12 schedule this week against Colorado.