1. Baltimore Ravens (4-1) – The Ravens are playing very good football and their defense will be better when they get Ed Reed back.
2. Atlanta Falcons (4-1) – The Falcons are playing the best football in the NFC right now.
3. New York Jets (4-1) – The Jets defense is outstanding along with a very offense.
4. Chicago Bears (4-1) – The Bears ran the football and played great defense to beat the Panthers.
5. Pittsburgh Steelers (3-1) – The Steelers are coming off their bye.
6. New England Patriots (3-1) – The Patriots are coming off their bye.
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-1) – Tampa Bay was able to get a last second win against the Bengals.
8. Kansas City Chiefs (3-1) – Their defense played well against the Colts but couldn’t get anything going on offense.
9. Indianapolis Colts (3-2) – The Colts where able to get a win despite only scoring one offensive touchdown.
10. New Orleans Saints (3-2) – Things are going go like they did last season for the Saints.
11. Green Bay Packers (3-2) – Quarterback Aaron Rogers might miss this Sunday game against the Dolphins, not a good thing for the Packers.
12. New York Giants (3-2) – Their defensive has shown up in this past two week, let see if they can keep it going.
13. Houston Texans (3-2) – They couldn’t get anything going on offense against the Giants.
14. Tennessee Titans (3-2) – Vince Young and Chris Johnson make the Titans go, and they helped them to a win over the Cowboys.
15. Washington Redskins (3-2) – Donovan McNabb has shown again that he can put a team on his back and carry them.
16. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-2) – The Jaguars won back to back game and take on the Titans this Monday Night.
17. Philadelphia Eagles (3-2) – The Eagles found a way to beat the 49ers this past week.
18. Arizona Cardinals (3-2) – The Cardinals where able to beat the Saints.
19. Seattle Seahawks (2-2) – The Seahawks are coming off their bye.
20. Miami Dolphins (2-2) – The Dolphins are coming off their bye.
21. San Diego Chargers (2-3) – The Chargers have to start putting some wins together or they will be left out of the playoffs this year.
22. Cincinnati Bengals (2-3) – The Bengals have to get their offense going on their hopes of making the playoffs in back to back season might not be a reality.
23. Denver Broncos (2-3) – The injuries are starting to catch up with the Broncos.
24. St. Louis Rams (2-3) – The Rams got dominated by the Lions this past week.
25. Oakland Raiders (2-3) – The Raiders found a way to beat the Chargers with out much offense.
26. Minnesota Vikings (1-3) – Quarterback Brett Farve threw a bad interception to give the Jets the win on Monday Night.
27. Dallas Cowboys (1-3) – Things aren’t looking good for the Cowboys so far this season.
28. Detroit Lions (1-4) – The Lions had a nice win against the Rams and face the Giants this week.
29. Cleveland Browns (1-4) – Rookie quarterback Colt McCoy might be starting for the Browns this week.
30. San Francisco 49ers (0-5) – The 49ers can’t find a way to win a game so far this season.
31. Carolina Panthers (0-5) – It might be a long season for the Panthers.
32. Buffalo Bills (0-5) – The Bills will play hard this whole season but when it said and done they will be pick 1st in the 2011 NFL Draft.