1. Ohio State (6-0) – Huge game this week and the first road test as Ohio State travels to Wisconsin.
2. Oregon (6-0) – Oregon is looking like it might be the best team in the nation.
3. Boise State (5-0) – Boise State is rolling along with another win against Toledo.
4. TCU (6-0) – TCU wins again, they are waiting for their only test left for the season November 6th against Utah.
5. Nebraska (5-0) – Nebraska went on the road and beat Kansas State and take on Texas this Saturday.
6. Oklahoma (5-0) – They take on Iowa State this Saturday.
7. Auburn (6-0) – Auburn Cam Newton is looking like a dark horse for the Heisman and has Auburn rolling.
8. LSU (6-0) – A big time win against Florida, and in two week they take on Auburn.
9. Utah (5-0) – Utah should be undefeated when the go in their game against TCU, November 6th.
10. Alabama (5-1) – Huge loss against South Carolina, but Alabama is still a very good team.
11. Michigan State (6-0) – Michigan State went into Michigan and got a huge win, only really big game left is Iowa.
12. South Carolina (4-1) – A huge win against Alabama this Saturday, but need to keep things going against Kentucky this weekend.
13. Arkansas (3-1) – A huge game against Auburn this Saturday.
14. Stanford (4-1) – A nice win against USC this past Saturday to get back to winning after the lost to Oregon.
15. Arizona (4-1) – Oregon State was able to take Arizona down and now they need to bounce back against Washington State this weekend.
16. Iowa (4-1) – They travel to Michigan this Saturday and need to be able to stop quarterback Denard Robinson.
17. Florida State (5-1) – A huge win for Florida State at Miami and this week they take on Boston College at home.
18. Wisconsin (5-1) – A huge game this Saturday as Ohio State comes to visit.
19. Nevada (6-0) – The Wolf Pack are waiting for their November 26 match-up against Boise State.
20. Oklahoma State (5-0) – A huge game on October 23 against Nebraska.
21. Missouri (5-0) – They shut out Colorado and in two weeks they take on Oklahoma.
22. Michigan (5-1) – After the lost to Michigan State they get a chance to bonus back against Iowa this Saturday.
23. West Virginia (4-1) – They are now going to get into the Big East schedule.
24. Florida (4-2) – They have a chance to bounce back over the next few weeks in the SEC.
25. Miami (FL) (3-2) – They can get rolling in the next few weeks in the ACC.