Monday, October 4, 2010
VanFulpen's Heisman Poll
1. QB Denard Robinson, Michigan – Against Indiana this past Saturday he was Michigan offense and Indiana didn’t have any answers for him. He rushed for 217 yards and 2 touchdowns and threw for 277 yards and 3 touchdowns. So far this season he has 905 yards rushing and 8 touchdowns and 1,008 yards passing and 7 touchdowns. This week Michigan takes on Michigan State and will be another test for him against one of the better overall linebackers in Greg Jones from Michigan State.
2. QB Terrelle Pryor, Ohio State – He didn’t have great stats against Illinois and also got hurt and miss a little bit of time, but came back in the game and had 104 yards rushing and 76 yards passing and 2 touchdowns. This season he has 1,015 yard passing and 12 touchdowns and 373 yards rushing and 3 touchdowns. This week Ohio State takes on Indiana which they should win the game and keep pushing towards the National Championship game.
3. QB Kellen Moore, Boise State – Moore this week threw 3 touchdowns passes and 196 yards passing and this season has 1,069 yard passing and 11 touchdowns. Boise State should keep on winning and Moore should put up good numbers but don’t know if it will be enough for him to win the Heisman this season.
4. QB Ryan Mallett, Arkansas – Mallett and Arkansas was off this week and hopeful they have gotten something corrected and they play Texas A&M this week. This season Mallett has thrown for 1,438 yards and 10 touchdowns.
5. RB LaMichael James, Oregon – James had a huge day rushing against Stanford on Saturday and lead the Ducks to a victory, in that game he rushed for 257 yards and 3 touchdowns. Overall this season he has rushed for 712 yards and 7 touchdowns.