Tuesday, September 28, 2010
VanFulpen’s NFL Power Rankings – Week 3
1. Chicago Bears (3-0) – Defensive end Julius Peppers has been a huge addition for the defensive line.
2. Pittsburgh Steelers (3-0) – The Steelers defense has been playing outstanding.
3. Kansas City Chiefs (3-0) – One of the surprise teams of the early season so far but can they keep it up.
4. New Orleans Saints (2-1) – The lost in overtime after missing a field goal that could have won it and keep them undefeated.
5. Green Bay Packers (2-1) – Lost to the Bears on Monday Night in a hard fought NFC North game.
6. Houston Texans (2-1) – Against the Cowboys didn’t play like the had played in the first two weeks.
7. Indianapolis Colts (2-1) – The Colts looked they are ready to roll again this season.
8. New York Jets (2-1) – The Jets where able to go down to Miami and beat the Dolphins.
9. New England Patriots (2-1) – The Patriots got their offense rolling against the Bills.
10. Miami Dolphins (2-1) – Lost at home against the Jets but still should be in the mix for the AFC East crown.
11. Cincinnati Bengals (2-1) – The Bengals still haven’t put an great offensive game together but our still 2-1.
12. Baltimore Ravens (2-1) – Quarterback Joe Flacco was able to bonus back and throw 3 touchdown passes this week.
13. Atlanta Falcons (2-1) – The Falcons won a hard fought game against the Saints in overtime.
14. Tennessee Titans (2-1) – The Titans offense has gotten things going yet like they had last year with Vince Young.
15. Philadelphia Eagles (2-1) – The Eagles are keep Michael Vick as the starter and right now their offense is explosive.
16. Seattle Seahawks (2-1) – The Seahawks where able to make the plays when it counted against the Chargers to win the game last Sunday.
17. Arizona Cardinals (2-1) – The Cardinals are in the NFC West the worst division in football so they have a chance to win it again this year.
18. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1) – Showed their true colors against the Steelers this week.
19. San Diego Chargers (1-2) – The Chargers always start the season out slow when it is all said and done they will be in the playoffs.
20. Minnesota Vikings (1-2) – The Vikings got their first win, but still didn’t look like the team they where last year.
21. Dallas Cowboys (1-2) – Quarterback Tony Romo played well, which allowed the Cowboys to beat the Texans.
22. New York Giants (1-2) – Quarterback Eli Manning has to play better then what he did last week against the Titans if the Giants want to win the NFC East title.
23. Washington Redskins (1-2) – The Redskins allowed rookie quarterback Sam Bradford and the Rams to get their first win of the season.
24. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-2) – It might time for a house cleaning in Jacksonville.
25. Denver Broncos (1-2) – The Broncos just don’t have the playmakers they used to have in Denver.
26. Oakland Raiders (1-2) – Quarterback Bruce Gradkowski just isn’t the answer in Oakland and they will be looking for another quarterback this off-season.
27. St. Louis Rams (1-2) – The Rams where able to get a big time win against the Washington Redskins this week.
28. San Francisco 49ers (0-3) – The 49ers looked horrible against the Chiefs on Sunday, they fired their offensive coordinator but everyone needs to play better as well.
29. Detroit Lions (0-3) – Lions fans can’t wait to get quarterback Matthew Stafford back.
30. Carolina Panthers (0-3) – Quarterback Jimmy Clausen first start wasn’t great but it wasn’t horrible, they might have something to build on their.
31. Cleveland Browns (0-3) – The Browns need a quarterback and will try to trade for Kevin Kolb this off-season.
32. Buffalo Bills (0-3) – The Bills released quarterback Trent Edwards who started their first two games, but everyone knows they are on the clock for possible Ryan Mallett.