Monday, September 27, 2010
VanFulpen’s Heisman Poll
1. QB Terrelle Pryor, Ohio State – Against Eastern Michigan Pryor accounted for six touchdowns -- four passing, one rushing and one receiving. On the season he has 939 yard passing and 10 touchdowns and 269 yards rushing and 3 touchdowns. He is on the #2 overall team in the country and is the leader of that team which is the reason he is number one on my Heisman poll.
2. QB Denard Robinson, Michigan – Robinson got hurt against Bowling Green and only played about 10 minutes in the game, but did end up rushing for 129 yards and 2 touchdowns. The questions are how bad is he really hurt and what will he do against Big Ten competition.
3. QB Kellen Moore, Boise State – Moore threw for 288 yards and 3 touchdowns against Oregon State 873 yards and 8 touchdowns on the season. He should put up good numbers and Boise State will be a huge favorite in all their remaining games.
4. QB Ryan Mallett, Arkansas – Mallett looked like the Heisman favorite in the first half against Alabama when Arkansas was leading, but in the second half Mallett made some bad throws and threw 3 interceptions total in the game and cost Arkansas a shot at the upset.
5. QB Andrew Luck, Stanford – Luck didn’t have a great game in the win over Notre Dame, throwing his first two interceptions of the season but they got the win and now move on to play Oregon. This season Luck has 912 yards passing and 11 touchdowns and 163 yards rushing along with 1 rushing touchdown.