Monday, September 27, 2010
VanFulpen's College Football Poll
1. Alabama (4-0) – A huge late come back win on the road against Arkansas and now they face Florida.
2. Ohio State (4-0) – Ohio State played Eastern Michigan, not a powerhouse team but should get some test later in the Big Ten season.
3. Boise State (3-0) – Boise State beat Oregon State at home only real test left is possible Nevada.
4. TCU (4-0) – TCU wins again, they are waiting for their only test left for the season November 6th against Utah.
5. Nebraska (4-0) – Nebraska plays Thursday against Kansas State a good test for them as well as Kansas State running back Daniel Thomas.
6. Oregon (4-0) – Great game coming this Saturday in the Pac-10 when Oregon takes on Stanford.
7. Oklahoma (4-0) – Just because Texas lost this past Saturday to UCLA, Oklahoma can’t over look them this Saturday.
8. Florida (4-0) – Huge game this Saturday against Alabama.
9 Wisconsin (4-0) – Huge game this Saturday for Wisconsin as they travel to Michigan State.
10. Stanford (4-0) – Stanford travel to Notre Dame and won and now have to go to Oregon and play the Ducks in a huge game in the Pac-10.
11. Auburn (4-0) – Huge win for Auburn against South Carolina at home and now the next big SEC game isn’t until October 16th against Arkansas.
12. LSU (4-0) – LSU beat West Virginia and in two weeks have a big game against Florida.
13. Utah (4-0) – Utah should be undefeated when the go in their game against TCU, November 6th.
14. Arizona (4-0) – A late touchdown gives them a one point win over Cal, now this week they take on Oregon State.
15. Arkansas (3-1) – Loss against Alabama at home in a game they could have won, now take on Texas A & M this week.
16. Iowa (3-1) – Open up Big Ten play this week at home against Penn State.
17. Miami (FL) (2-1) – Was able to go on the road at beat Pittsburgh on the road now open ACC play against Clemson this Saturday.
18. Texas (3-1) – Texas had a horrible game against UCLA, but have a chance to make up for it this Saturday against Oklahoma.
19. USC (4-0) – Even without the ability to go to a bowl game this season, still a very good football team.
20. Michigan (4-0) – Michigan was able to beat Bowling Green without quarterback Denard Robinson for most of the game, but need him to be healthy now that they are getting into Big Ten games.
21. Michigan State (4-0) – They get Wisconsin at home this Saturday and need to keep running the ball like they have all season.
22. South Carolina (3-1) – Lost a hard fought game against Auburn, are off this week and the next game they play is against Alabama.
23. Penn State (3-1) – Penn State travels to Iowa to kick off the Big Ten season.
24. Florida State (3-1) – Florida State has played well since their beat down at the hands of Oklahoma.
25. Kansas State (4-0) – Kansas State takes on Nebraska this week and they need running back Daniel Thomas to have a big game.